Saturday 6 February 2016

So, this morning I am mostly wishing I was as artistic as my DD! She's out at her guitar lesson at the moment with DS, DH has taken them.  Meanwhile, I find this slightly crumpled epistle on the floor :-



I am constantly amazed by the frequency at which she 'churns' these things out - we find them all over her room (and the rest of the house!) - piles of them under her bed, discarded a quarter, half or three quarters of the way through because they were not perfect.  




Amazing and incredible talent, which is all the more special because of the challenges she experiences in understanding the world, social interaction and appropriate behaviour and boundaries.  But drawing is definitely her thing.  

I hear and read alot about non-neuro typical children and their problems in understanding the world at large.  More and more I am coming to understand that she does understand the world at large, she just speaks a different language.  This is hers  :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment